5 things that make us different
Over the past 25 years, more and more schools have chosen to put their trust in Macmillan. These are the five pillars on which our success is founded:
- We provide innovative and creative educational solutions, centred around the specific needs of teachers and learners today.
- Our content stems from extensive research and first-hand experience in the classroom.
- We listen to teachers and find tailored solutions to fit with the reality of their teaching situation.
- We support teachers and parents, providing them with guidance and training where needed to help learners achieve optimum results with our materials.
- We keep abreast of educational trends, responding to the changing reality of the modern-day classroom and to local and national legislation.
We are committed to understanding our clients and to producing high-quality educational content to meet their requirements.