A six-level series with an extensive range of writing styles which expose pupils to a variety of genres such as stories, poems and non-fiction texts. With Class CDs and Teacher’s Notes plus unit tests in the style of Cambridge Young Learners Exams. The ideal accompaniment to Primary Brainwave.
- An extensive range of writing styles is used to expose students to a variety of genres, maximising their understanding and appreciation of the written word.
- Beautiful artwork and photographs bring adventure stories, poems, practical activities and non-fiction texts to life.
- A brand-new section of comprehension activities for every text.
- Student’s Book – this new edition is true to the original but has been enhanced with new sections.
- Teacher’s Edition – contains step-by-step lesson notes, extra photocopiable materials and highlighted reading strategies.
- Class CD – containing all audios.