A Course for third-cycle Primary with a focus on 'real English' and providing a bridge to Secondary.
Quest 5 is a course for third-cycle Primary with a focus on 'real English' and providing a bridge to Secondary.
- Includes real photographic characters with the same interests and hobbies as your pupils.
- Combines real-life stories with humorous and adventure stories that will appeal to pre-teens.
- A clear and systematic approach to grammar in the Pupil's Book, Activity Book and Grammar Builder. Extra grammar practice.
- Functional Everyday English sections work on authentic language and oral exam skills.
- Authentic-style reading texts.
- Pre-secondary style Language Guide in every unit is ideal for consolidating unit language and employing learning-to-learn techniques.
- Content from other areas such as science and art are fully integrated into the rest of the unit with a strong link to the unit stories. Photographic CLIL posters in every unit consolidate concepts and provide extra optional vocabulary.
- A focus on the key competences, which are clearly marked in the Teacher's Notes.
- Real UK children's culture and revision sections every three units.
- Quest 5 caters for mixed ability with fast finisher activities, extra practice worksheets plus optional Basics books for pupils who are struggling to keep up.
- Quest 5 Digital Course allows you to incorporate a range of heads-up learning activities into your classes.
- Activities in every unit of the Pupil's Book and Activity Book, plus phonics worksheets using blogs, advertisements, recipes, etc to prepare pupils for English in the real world.
Sample Unit - Quest 5 Activity Book
Sample Unit - Quest 5 Pupil's Book