Tiger is a new Macmillan classic by renowned Primary authors Carol Read and Mark Ormerod.
- A story-based approach with a new twist! Make stories a truly engaging heads-up experience whether you use the integrated digital story-teller or traditional story cards.
- Plenty of opportunities for oral expression activities that build confidence and focus on a natural use of English.
- Fully intergrated digital offer with Digital courses, test builder, video material and Pupil's Online Materials: everything you need at the touch of a button.
- A transparent approach to grammar with clear presentation in the Pupil's Book as well as extra reference material in the Activity Book and interactive grammar tables in the Digital Course.
- A strong values strand that encourages respect for others and the environment from day one.
- Support for mixed ability: with a special reinforcement section in Activity Book A and extra reading and external exams work in Activity Book B from level 3.
- Pupils learn about other areas through English with enriching cross-curricular and cultural content.