In everyday life, the development of life skills helps students to:
- Find new ways of thinking and problem solving
- Recognise the impact of their actions and teaches them to take responsibility for what they do rather than blame others
- Build confidence both in spoken skills and for group collaboration and cooperation
- Analyse options, make decisions and understand why they make certain choices outside the classroom
- Develop a greater sense of self-awareness and appreciation for others
In the Life Skills booklet, that you’ll be able to download by completing the form below, you will find student activities and advice on how to bring Life Skills into your classroom.