CODE GREEN B1+
The Intermediate – Upper-intermediate level of CODE is especially designed for teenage students, and ideal for end of year exam preparation.
- Lexical and grammatical syllabus based on the Vantage level of CEF.
- Particular focus on collocations, word patterns, word formation, phrasal verbs and ‘easily confused’ words.
- Comprehensive practice for all five papers of the FCE exam.
- ‘Steps to success’ feature for all skills sections.
- Short and easily digestible reading texts.
- Lead-in activities that teach vocabulary in a motivating way before students are confronted with a challenging text.