CODE RED B2
The Upper-intermediate level of CODE is especially designed for teenage students and ideal for end of year exam preparation.
- Lexical and grammatical syllabus based on the Vantage level of CEF.
- ‘Steps to success’ feature for all skills sections.
- Further focus of the development of productive language skills with particular emphasis on modelling and structuring spoken and written texts.
- ‘Exam alert’ sections draw attention to what to be aware of in exams.
- Efficient recycling of grammar and vocabulary throughout the course.