- Language: vocabulary acquisition and grammatical consolidation through stimulating reading and listening texts.
- Skills: thorough preparation of the receptive skills – listening and reading – and the productive skills – speaking and writing.
- Learner autonomy: development of learning skills with the Language Skills Trainer (level 1) and Exam Trainer (level 2); step-by-step self-study material.
- The Interactive Classroom: Digital Student’s Books and Workbooks,Student’s Website and the University Entrance Exam Generator.
- Multiple resources: the wide range of teachers’ materials offers clear solutions for mixed-ability classrooms.