email English is a course for students of general and business English who need to write effective and convincing emails. It develops language skills and inspires confidence, as well as providing invaluable reference material.
- Ideal for both self-study and classroom use.
- Features a variety of exercise types and covers a wide range of topics to ensure full understanding and language development.
- The Phrase Bank consists of phrases organised functionally, which students can use to construct more effective emails in class and at work.
- Students deal with both formal and informal emails and learn to switch appropriately between the two styles.
- Part of the Macmillan Business Skills Series – other titles include Networking in English, Telephone English and Presentations in English.