Hello Jack is the first part of this three-level story-based course for Pre-primary.
- Hello Jack includes stories based around familiar and reassuring settings that reflect the reality of very young children’s lives.
- Meaningful, fun stories that mix fantasy and the real world plus catchy songs your pupils will love.
- A global approach to English with photographic My World lessons in every unit that focus on cross-curricular areas such as hygiene and the natural environment.
- A focus on the Basic Competences: in addition to linguistic competence, Hello Jack covers competence in other areas like simple maths, art and emotional intelligence to ensure development of the whole child.
- A Phonics activity in every unit introduces and practises a new sound in English.
A Pupil’s book PLUS with extra activities for classes with more hours of English.
A unique multimedia pack offers DVD and interactive whiteboard material.