A motivating course with an ambitious syllabus that provides the perfect ‘bridge to Secondary’ – available in levels 1-5.
- A fun and engaging topic-based course that makesthe most of the growing identity of the pre-teenage and teenage learners through motivating texts and stories, and lively illustrations and photography.
- A transparent grammar syllabus which progresses steadily throughout the course, encouraging a discovery approach before practising and then personalising the grammar.
- ‘Check your English’ activities at the end of every lesson encourage learners to take responsibility for their language learning in line with the Common European Framework.
- Grammar references and further practice can be found in the illustrated grammar summary at the back of the Student’s Book.
- Pronunciation activities in every module focus on common pronunciation problems using rhythm drills, intonation, stress patterns and vowel sounds.
- Every ‘extra special’ section contains a mini project that is perfect for homework projects and encourages communicative language.
- Student’s Book with CD-ROM – contains seven theme-based modules each made up of three double-page presentation lessons, a cross-cultural or cross-curricular integrated skills lesson, a ‘can-do’ review section and a fun ‘extra-special’ lesson to end with.
- Activity Book – plays an important role in consolidating and recycling the language presented in the Student’s Book.
- Teacher’s Book – has interleaved notes next to each Student’s Book page with comprehensive Teacher’s Notes.
- Class CDs – contains the audio to accompany the course.
- Interactive Classroom – digital version of the Student’s Book with embedded clickable interactive activities and integrated audio.