A challenging course with a focus on fluency and natural English, available in levels 1-6.
- A wide variety of text types and a strong focus on literacy ensure students develop strong reading skills from an early stage.
- A unique mix of first and second language methodology exposes pupils to rich and genuine language from day one.
- Collaborative and independent writing tasks build confidence and promote cooperative learning.
- Integration of both fiction and non-fiction gives students a solid basis for studying other subjects in English.
- Fluency Book – highly illustrated to engage young learners and helps children to develop natural intonation when speaking English.
- Fluency Book Audio CD – all episodes of the story are on the CD with introductory and closing songs.
- Practice Book with Multi-ROM – contains practice exercises for the Language Book activities. It is intended for children to complete for homework or for quiet class time.
- Language Book and CD – gives the opportunity to work through basic skills such as: Reading, Comprehension, Sentence Building, Grammar, Listening, Phonics and Class Writing.
- Teacher’s Guide – Every lesson has two pages of resources to assist the teacher.
- Flashcards -130 flashcards support the teaching of new language.
- Posters – eighteen large posters for teacher-led listening for each episode in the Fluency Book.
- Teacher’s Website.