The number 1 Science course with a unique ELT-Science methodology
Macmillan Natural and Social Science 1 is the first part of a six-level course for children studying Science in English. The course develops children’s knowledge of Science, History and Geography as required by the syllabus for all three Cycles. It also provides systematic development of English language skills. The activities in Macmillan Natural and Social Science are varied in their approach to provide a motivating stimulus to children’s learning and cater to different learning styles.
- A unique ELT-Science methodology that incorporates stories and songs to help pupils assimilate Science concepts.
- Practical, easy-to-do experiments in every unit.
- A complete digital offer:
- Digital courses – suitable for both online and offline teaching situations
- Full-colour digital topic presentations
- Animations of scientific processes such as the water cycle
- Simulations of experiments – ideal for when it’s not convenient to do ‘real’ experiments in class