5. New Inside Out. Upper-intermediate
The art of communication!
New Inside Out Upper-Intermediate takes all the best features of the original course – including the personalised speaking tasks and great topics – and adds brand-new features to make it even more engaging for students and teachers alike.
New Inside Out makes language memorable and meaningful for students by drawing on their own interests and experiences.
- ‘Useful phrases’ and ‘Vocabulary extra’ sections provide real-world language, meaning that students are able to communicate in an authentic manner.
- Expanded grammar sections offer comprehensive coverage of key language points, whilst ‘Grammar extra’ sections recycle and review key language points. This structured model of language delivery ensures that students acquire new language, whilst consistently building upon and reinforcing prior knowledge.
- The comprehensive, all-in-one Teacher’s Book facilitates lesson planning and classroom management. It includes teacher’s notes, practical teaching tips, photocopiable activities and a Test CD containing editable tests.
- The CD-Rom is the ideal tool for teachers to manage mixed-ability classes. It contains interactive practice and extension activities.