The perfect combination of Science and English
• A pioneer in their field, these titles are the perfect blend of CLIL/ELT methodology with a balanced Science curriculum.
• Regular experiments (Natural Science) and projects (Social Science) provide a focus on the Scientific method and help pupils develop investigative and presentation skills.
• New ‘Study Skills’ sections give the pupils the tools they need to develop their critical thinking skills and autonomous learning.
• A new focus on values and ethics encourages children to understand that each individual can make a difference.
• External exam preparation sections encourage pupils to engage with the content from different points of view and introduce them to the most common activity types found in the external exams.
• Cooperative learning projects and activities help create a positive, collaborative working environment.