The Cambridge ESOL Young Learners English (YLE) Tests are often a child’s first experience of exams and the emphasis is very much on making the experience a positive one. This is reflected both in the beautifully illustrated practice tests and in the Teacher’s Notes, with practical activity ideas for each of the Cambridge ESOL YLE Starters, Movers and Flyers tests. These books are the ideal bridge between Coursebook and exam.
- Practice materials written by very experienced teachers/teacher trainers and examiners.
- Unique double-page spread speaking picture providing authentic exam practice and added value in the classroom, with step-by-step Teacher’s Notes on activities to use in class.
- Beautiful full-colour artwork by a range of children’s illustrators makes the tests a pleasure to use.
- A set of four complete practice tests for each level of YLE, covering the four skills.
- Easy-to-use downloadable Teacher’s Notes guide teachers through the exam, provide extra activities and ideas for presenting and practising language, and reflect the positive ethos of the exam.