- Give out a photocopied sheet to each child in the class.
- Ask the children to join the dots following the numbers in order. You may like to do this as a class activity with all of the children saying the numbers together as they draw lines to connect them.
- Ask the children to read the colour words and colour in the egg appropriately.
- The children complete the ‘To …’ and ‘From …’ lines on the card. They may also like to add their own personal message under the ‘Happy Easter!’ line.
- Ask the class to cut out both parts of the card and stick them back-to-back.
Idea submitted by Jacqui Toon, teacher of Young Learners, Sevilla.