- Put students in pairs or groups of four. Ask them to read the statements and check understanding.
- BEFORE carrying out the web quest, tell groups to discuss the statements and guess if they are true or false.
- In each pair, one student takes five statements to research and the other takes the other five. I suggest odd numbered statements for one student and even numbered statements for the other. If students have been working in fours, divide each group into two pairs.
|NOTE: students will need sound for numbers 9 and 10.|
- Students look for the answers to their statements, using the recommended links given on the worksheet if you wish.
- When they have found the answers, put the pairs / groups together again, to exchange information.
- Discuss as a class.
Answers: True: 4, 7, 9.