- Roll the paper round the tube and stick.
- Make a hat with coloured paper and decorate with Christmas words.
- Fold the hat and put it in the tube.
- Write a riddle on a small piece of paper (Example: It is an animal. It has big ears. It can run and jump. It likes carrots. What is it?)
- Put the riddle in the tube.
- Tie the ends of the cracker with string.
- Decorate the cracker with squares, circles and stars.
- Pull the cracker with a friend, give her the hat and ask her the riddle.
This activity was originally published by onestopenglish, ©Macmillan Publishers Ltd.