- Make enough copies of the board for the pupils to play in groups of 4.
- Copy a set of question cards for each group. Cards should be cut out and placed in a pile, face down.
- In their groups, pupils take turns to throw the dice and move along the board.
- When a pupil lands on a question mark, the top card is taken and read out.
- If the pupil answers correctly, play continues and the card is placed at the bottom of the pile.
- If the question is answered incorrectly, the card is replaced at the top of the pile and must be repeated on the next turn.
- The pupil who reaches the Finish line first is the winner.