- Organise the class into pairs (Talk Partners). Hand out a copy of questionnaire A to Pupil A in each pair and a copy of questionnaire B to Pupil B. Check the children know all of the chores that appear in the questionnaires.
- Ask the children to sit facing each other (knee to knee). The children take turn to ask and answer the questions in their questionnaire and record the answers.
- Ask individual children to tell you something they have found out about their partner eg Juan never clears the table. Remind the children to use the third person each time.
- Organise the class into new pairs and ask them to sit facing each other (knee to knee). The children should take turns to tell each other what they have discovered about their first partner. I.e. Pablo sometimes clears the table.
- [Option] Add a theatrical touch to the activity by encouraging the children to respond in an exaggerated manner to the information they hear each time.
B Really? A Yes, it’s true. B I don’t believe it!